Followers

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Tall

click on photo to enlarge

Roanoke Go Outside Festival

"It's hard enough for women to walk on high heels. And I'm on stilts!"
Aimee Mullins

Today I am thankful for a little bit of "me" time last Saturday night! Nick was given 3 tickets to the Virginia Tech game and took the boys...it was just me, Ozzy and my dvr! I watched the Loving movie which was a true story from right here in Virginia circa 1950's/60's about a bi-racial couple who get married but it was illegal here in Va so they had to go to DC...it became a Supreme Court case....recommend!

Linking up with Michelle's Thankful Thursday :)

5 comments:

  1. Never tried walking on stilts, looks good though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of this movie. People who can walk on stilts amaze me! I wonder how they learn it? And think if you fell off, you could almost kill yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like some quiet time in the house! I always love it! Thanks for linking up today and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It's hard enough for women to walk on high heels. And I'm on stilts!"


    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)