Followers

Monday, January 15, 2018

Indoor Track

click on photo to enlarge

Roanoke College . Salem

Indoor Track is getting started now...On Wednesday the boys competed in the High School Invitational held at Roanoke College...here's Dalton getting ready to run the 4x200 relay...

On Saturday we had another track meet, JV Invitational held at Heritage High School in Lynchburg...Braden and Dalton's relay team for the 4x200 won the Silver! Dalton also won a Silver in the Hurdles!

Linking up with Mersad's Through My Lens

14 comments:

  1. Gosh your boys are growing up Tanya, lovely young men now! Did I mention my almost two year old grandson has red hair ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Dalton and his team! I envy anyone who is able to run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! You have athletes in your family for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Dalton and his teammates. You have a very athletic family and that is fabulous and fun. It's great that you're the in-house photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boys look like winners. Congratulations on their success.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...it was about 10F today and I saw people running outside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fun!! wondering if we will get snow? the grocery store was packed today. have a great week. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Dalton! Awesome! I know you are proud.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Dalton!! I know you are so proud, Tanya. Wow, I ran the 4x200 in high school. Ha! Hadn't thought of that in YEARS! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. How nice to have an indoor track!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice. I ran track all throughout high school and my son ran track but we never ran an indoor meet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for Dalton! And all these young men. They will remember these experiences through their whole lives.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'm so happy you've stopped by and always enjoy your comments :)